Who is the best Manhattan cosmetic dentist?Studio Smiles NYC is widely recognized as the best Manhattan dental clinic for Manhattan cosmetic dentistry services. Studio Smiles NYC is a state-of-the-art and luxurious cosmetic dental clinic specializing in the latest minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry services to straighten teeth, whiten teeth, and provide full mouth restorations. Our dental clinic is led by the best Manhattan cosmetic dentists, including Dr. Nancy Nguyen, Dr. Sarah Saunders, and Dr. Diala Gibson.
Dr. Nancy NguyenDr. Nancy Nguyen provides the best dental services to patients using the latest dental technologies. She blends art, science, and intuition to provide the most stunning cosmetic results imaginable, addressing the root cause of all your cosmetic concerns. The following is an overview of her educational background and affiliations:
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Maryland (College Park, MD)
- Master of Biomedical Sciences, Barry University (Miami, FL)
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine, NOVA Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Chief Resident, General Practice Residency, Lutheran Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Member of American Dental Association, American Academy of General Dentistry, New York County Dental Society, New York State Dental Association, and Second District Dental Society
Dr. Sarah SaundersDr. Sarah Saunders was born and brought up in Montreal — she has a deep love for beautiful smiles, and she translates that love to help patients achieve beautiful teeth. She uses conservative and minimally invasive treatments to address your cosmetic and general dentistry concerns, ensuring optimal results that adhere to your specific goals. The following is an overview of her educational background and affiliations:
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Montreal (Montreal, QC)
- General Practice Residency, Notre Dame Hospital of the University of Montreal (Montreal, QC)
- Member of American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association, and Spears Study Club
Dr. Diala GibsonDr. Diala Gibson has lived in numerous states and countries across the world due to her familial military background. She currently specializes in cosmetic dental treatments in NYC, including dental implants, teeth bonding, wisdom tooth extraction, teeth whitening, and other methods. She stays abreast of the latest innovations in cosmetic dentistry to ensure her patients always have exceptional treatments. The following is an overview of her educational background and affiliations:
- Bachelors of Science in Biological Science (Tempe, AZ)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Meharry Medical College (Nashville, TN)
- General Practice Residency, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center (New York, NY)
- Member of American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, and National Dental Association
What are NYC cosmetic dentistry services?
- Porcelain Veneers: These are thin wafers of tooth-shaped and tooth-colored porcelain materials attached to the front surface of the teeth. They transform the external appearance of your teeth, making them look flawless. Porcelain veneers conceal all intrinsic stains, discoloration, chipped teeth, fractures, and misalignment, giving you an instant transformation.
- Snap-On Smile: This is an affordable means of transforming your smile. As the name suggests, this is a complete arch of fake teeth that can be snapped over your existing teeth, transforming the external appearance of your teeth. Each set is individually made according to your dental anatomy for optimal cosmetic appearance.
- Teeth Whitening: This is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry services because it makes your teeth appear bright and white. The dentist uses a special bleaching product and chairside lamp to remove years of accumulated stains from your enamel, making your teeth appear bright and white.
- Clear Aligners: This refers to a procedure wherein transparent Invisalign or ClearCorrect aligners are worn for several months to straighten your teeth. The aligners apply pressure on your teeth to move them in the desired direction. They’re completely transparent, so there’s no social anxiety or self-consciousness.